The Analytics team from Scrolls flaunts its expertise and product services to KSCBC to solve the Other Backward Community creamy layer project study. We enlighten the backward trend in Socio-economic and educational parameters of different districts, communities and more than 10 other factors.
- Occupation and Trend analysis of the participants in KEAM MBBS course
- Identifying of new creamy layer criteria factors according to Kerala scenario
- Socio economic and educational factor analysis of all the 86 community groups in SEBC across Kerala.
- Pros and cons of introducing the new OBC creamy layer criteria
- Test for Educational Backwardness